(Senior) Research Executive UK
Following expansion of our UK and Dutch offices, DVJ Insights are looking for a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join our UK office near London Bridge.
This is a key hire for the UK team. Business is taking off, and we have high profile clients such as SKY, Bloomberg, Nando’s and Next in the UK, and Samsung, Nestle and Red Bull internationally. We expanded the business by 30% last year, and a similar amount the year before. DVJ Insights was awarded best Marketing Research & Analytics agency of the year in 2018.
The role is challenging – no two days are the same – and rewarding. There are endless possibilities for growth within the UK office. We are a small, growing, independent agency, and key to our success is an entrepreneurial mindset, and willingness to get involved.
Who are we?
DVJ Insights is an ambitious innovative organisation engaged in market research and insight, with offices in London (UK) and Utrecht (the Netherlands). We believe in doing things differently, and integrate quantitative, qualitative and data analytics into our solutions.
The organisation is characterised by an informal work environment with many young people. Ambition and growth are the pillars for the future. That translates into a dynamic work environment and lots of attention to personal development.
What will you do as Research Executive?
As a Research Expert, you will be responsible for the daily management and execution of research projects. You are part of the Research Expert team across both offices.
This means you:
- Develop and program questionnaires
- Design and coordinate fieldwork
- Analyse data in, among other things, SPSS
- Create presentations
- Give recommendations
These tasks are done in close cooperation with the client, consultant and the rest of the Research Team.
In addition, you are always developing and applying new ideas to questionnaire techniques, design, statistical analysis etc.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and informal work environment in our London Office.
- The possibility to learn a lot within a short period of time:
- You get a lot of independence and responsibility for challenging research projects
- You work with those who are experts in the profession
- A personal development plan and in-house training programme
- A competitive salary and working conditions
- Occasional travel to Utrecht office
What do you bring in?
- A university degree (preferably in communication science, marketing, marketing research, business economics or economic psychology)
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Pro-active and self-starter
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Numerically strong with an ability to translate large data sets
The UK office is located 5 minutes walk from London Bridge Station, just off Bermondsey Street.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.