Marketing Specialist German (native)
DVJ Research Group is a fast-growing innovative market research & analytics agency. We’re looking for an enthusiastic hands-on Marketing Specialist. A role where you’re co-responsible for realising our marketing communication plans, as well as writing all German content. Next to that, you’re a professional all-rounder for all sort of office related tasks at the office in Hamburg. We’re looking for someone with organisational talent and a real hands-on mentality. Are you full of initiative and are able to keep the overview during projects? We invite you to apply to the job.
- You have a creative, flexible and hands-on approach
- You’re great at coming up with concepts and implementing them
- You’re able to write to the point
- You have an excellent command of the German and English language. Both spoken and written
- You’re a team player
- You’re enthusiastic and know how to enthuse others
- You’re customer-oriented, collegial and have a high degree of independence and flexibility
- You’re a thorough project manager with a great overview, eye for detail and precision
- You’re not afraid of keeping a tight schedule
What will you be doing?
You’ll be co-responsible for coming up with and implementing several marketing activations and events & fully responsible for the German content creation. You’ll write content independently or in co-creation with your marketing colleagues. Your articles will ensure conversion of, interaction with, engagement and loyalty with our target groups. As Marketing Specialist, you will work together with you direct marketing colleagues on all sorts of marketing activations, concepts, resources and events. Because you are also the office hub, you will carry out several office related activities.
- Your activities will include directing and rewriting of, among other things, articles, blogs, website content, whitepapers, cases, newsletters, social media content and press releases, mainly in German.
- Furthermore, you will coordinate several campaigns and come up with marketing activities, based on the marketing communication plan with the marketing team, and will carry out these projects.
- You are the hub in the German office, you will support several office management related tasks. Think of supporting colleagues with research projects and sales. This varies between creating or checking PowerPoint presentations, proposals to creating mailing lists, carrying out physical mailings or promotion material and support internal and external events.
- Processing incoming correspondence and creating an archive system.
- You’re responsible for facility management. This includes ordering office supplies, making sure the office is tidy, organising drinks and activities.
- Administrative work
A fun, versatile and challenging job at an innovative market research agency with offices in Utrecht, London and Hamburg. An international organisation where you can add a lot of value with your passion for marketing. A job where you get the chance to learn and grow in your role. All in a pleasant, informal working environment.
- A dynamic and informal working environment with driven colleagues
- A job at one of the fastest growing companies
- Working in an enthusiastic marketing team
- We organise knowledge sessions for the whole company on a weekly basis
- Health is very important to us, so you will receive a monthly contribution for your sports subscription
What do you bring in?
- A relevant university or college degree (journalism/ communication or marketing)
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Native German speaker
- A high-quality standard