The DVJ Insights idea
Data Quality: All our processes are fully ISO-certified. In our view, quality must be visible by always assuming the “first time right” principle.
Value Added: Our consultants are trained and experienced to offer added value to our clients. This added value is possible through better understanding of the “Why” in combination with relevant experience and expertise.
Joy: At DVJ Insights, people work with passion for the profession (research and consultancy). We love to share our passion with clients and always strive for improvement.
With passion for innovation
Passion for research also means taking responsibility for what is not good. Unfortunately, much research is based on outdated ideas and principles. For that reason, there is a natural drive to innovate in research. DVJ Insights has a history of innovation in research. Several highlights over the years:
- Beginning of 1996: New forms of music research introduced in the Dutch market
- 2001: Online music range
- 2002: Eye-Tracking research integrated
- 2008: Neuro experiments with KUN
- 2011: Collaboration with NHTV for virtual supermarket
- 2012: First Brand Reality project based on Byron Sharp
- 2012: Introduction of Free Associations
- 2013: Introduction of Mass Qual
- 2014: Introduction of CCDNA for client focus
- 2014: Introduction of Multi Purpose Panel Approach
- 2015: Big Data integration into Reality Analytics
- 2016: Development of RPS; unique measure of all contacts each week